1. REGULAR GMAIL ACCOUNTS (NON G SUITE)
1. Install the app from the Freshworks marketplace (Freshcaller account -> Admin -> Apps).
2. Once done, create or receive a test call. You may hang up immediately once you hear the phone beeps.
3. Click the app’s icon in the top right bar.
4. A pop-up confirmation window will appear. Click “Authorize”:
5. You will see the following warning from Google. Click “Advanced”:
6. Click “Go to freshdev.io (unsafe)”:
7. Finally, you will be asked to approve the Google Calendar related permissions:
8. Once done, you will see a list of available calendars connected to your Google account:
9. Select any and use the the app during next calls:
2. G SUITE ACCOUNTS WHITELISTING GUIDE
1. In G Suite Admin Panel navigate to Security – App access control – Manage third-party app access (here’s the direct link).
2. Click Add app – OAuth App Name Or Client ID
3. Enter the following Client ID: 169154220668-fdcrcd4ucac4is8go5bmjm17pedlvalt.apps.googleusercontent.com
Choose the app, and click Add
4. You should now be able to see just added app in the list:
Now users in your domain can authorise in the app from Freshcaller and start using it.